-
December 7th, 2004, 07:51 PM
#91
4Jettheads
Guest
I'm back. No horsey for a month ? Ah, shoot, that's no fun. Take him out for a run in the snow with the wind blowing in your hair. YE HA ! giddy-up ! You'll never be Dale Evans if ya don't jump on the saddle more often. Some trivia where the chick saves the dude again. Dale Evans was the one that originally wrote the song, "Happy Trails," for Roy Rogers and the Sons of the Pioneers on an envelope minutes before the opening of the TV show. It was an immediate hit with the audience and an American tradition from that day on. Evans was an accomplished singer on the traveling circuit before she met Roy. It's chick singer trivia, so I snuck that in here. Her horse's name was Buttermilk.
-
December 7th, 2004, 08:55 PM
#92
4Jettheads
Guest
I just checked on airfare and hotel rates for Oslo, Norway. Uh, Ronnie, better get done with your nursing tests sooner than planned-I just had a massive cardiac infarction. Charge the crash cart and hit me with the paddles.
-
December 7th, 2004, 11:45 PM
#93
moderator
Oh Veronica,
I feel for you. My relationship of 5 and1/2 years just ended two days before my birthday because I wanted a ring... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
It's tough baby!!!
Just know you're not alone. Maybe when you come to the U.S. we can find some guys and double date!
Or go on some of those bachlorette shows!!!
xoxoxoxox
-
December 8th, 2004, 12:22 AM
#94
Inactive Member
Having been stung many times by the "anti cupid" in my life all I can say is......Keep having fun doing what you love, be open minded and you might be surprised.
I met Mrs. "C" when I was studying martial arts. I was going to the do jang 3 to 4 times a week for self improvement etc and boom our paths crossed.
My point is I did not train expecting to meet someone. I had a passion for marital arts it etc and ran into some one with the same love.
Enough of my "Ann Landers" darn that wig and dress are tight today! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 8th, 2004, 08:01 AM
#95
famveronica
Guest
Thankyou so much for your support ya all...
And Cherie angel i feel so sorry for you honey...
Over a ring ????
It's like they say it's lonley at the top uhh ?
But being the most beautiful women in the world like you are. It cannot be that hard to find someone....
But as i just sad. It's really not that easy finding someone when your at the top....
Beautiful people sometimes find it so much harder to get someone to love..........
So many men are afraid of strong beautiful girls..
I'll pray for a new wonderful man in your life Cherie.....
And sooner than you know, he'll be there....
xoxoxoxoxo
-
December 8th, 2004, 05:05 PM
#96
4Jettheads
Guest
5 1/2 years and no ring ? Talk about cheap. Either that, or he's got a problem with serious commitment.
Ronnie, I got your package if ya haven't checked your email yet. I'm saving it for this weekend before I open it. It's not big enough for a LearJet, so I'll have fun guessing what it is. I don't like to just tear presents open. Takes all the fun out of it. I gotta shake it and prod around a little first.
-
December 8th, 2004, 05:34 PM
#97
4Jettheads
Guest
Cherie and Veronica on a bachelorette show. Now that'd be interesting. Can I make the questions for the eligible bachelors ? Something like...
Bachelor #1, how many times have women slammed a door in your face resulting in permanent injury to your nose ?
Bachelor #2, we have a date planned for the evening that we've had tickets for over a month. Just as we're leaving the house for the show, you get a phone call from a friend that's sick and needs you to pick up his prescription from the pharmacy and bring it over on the other side of town. What do you do ?
Bachelor #3, what is the exact date of your last girlfriend's birthday and what did you get for her ? (they blow this one, it's all over but the cryin')
Bachelor #1, does your mother call every week to check on your love life to see if she's good enough for her son ?
Bachelor #2, do you think a woman would make a better United States President than a man ? (loaded question-if they hesitate even a little on the answer-they're lying and can't be trusted)
Bachelor #3, we're out on a date and you run into your high school sweetheart you still have the hots to see. What, if anything, will you say to her when you see her ? (Separates classy guys from those looking to enlarge their stable of mares)
That should be enough to effectively eliminate the self-centered and Momma's boys from the somewhat sincere. This could be fun.
-
December 8th, 2004, 07:44 PM
#98
famveronica
Guest
Hi Larry [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))))))))))) Where do you get it all from [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))))
You totally crack me up.........
And i love you for it......
Ohhhh you poor thing being at the dentist... OHhhh that most have been hurtful...
Im going to the dentist tomorrow morning actually..
I feel 4 u...........
OH God that tape i sent you is ..................
Well i hope you will still love me when you hear it hahahahahaha........
Had a wonderful day with my horse....
Im tired now and will go to bed..........
Love and kizzez
Ronnie [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
-
December 9th, 2004, 01:50 PM
#99
4Jettheads
Guest
Where do I get it ? I'm a guy. I know every game and slick trick they got in their bag of tricks. Tell me what a new guy you met acted like in the first 30 days you knew him, and I'll tell ya what his real personality is. I can spot a phony 100 miles away without even having met 'em. For instance, if a guy brings expensive gifts to you when you first meet him, look out. You're being purchased like a new toy to be discarded at a later date. Wish I had a dollar for every chick that fell for that one. I'd have a bigger bank account than Bill Gates.
Glad ya got to hit the dusty trails yesterday on Silver, or whatever horsey you ride. Don't think ya said yet what kinda of giddy-up you have. Hi-Yo, Silver-Away ! Now ya got me wishin' I was out on the trail. Farmboys like to ride dusty trails, ya know. It's where we meet up with blue-eyed blond Oslo cowgirls riding in their snowbunny suits and white boots. Yee Ha !
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 9th, 2004, 02:07 PM
#100
4Jettheads
Guest
The jaw is healing fine. They gave me magic pills to kill the throb. Boy, did I sleep like a newborn puppy last night. Good luck at the dentist. If ya ever hear 'em say OOPS !, get outta the chair and run out the door. OOPS is fine if ya drop a glass of water. OOPS is not fine when somebody is in your mouth with a needle the size of an olympic javelin. [img]eek.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks